Day 137: Nibbled Nightmares  

Posted by Sarah in , , , , , ,

Today's Task: 4/11

"Start a week long journey of cheese-dream tests. Eat a different cheese each night right before bed and record your dreams the next morning. See if the cheese->dream theory holds up."





This post will be updated as I try this:
  • Saturday, 4/11: Swiss. I dreamt of something violent. John says I was yelling. I don't remember any of it.
  • Sunday, 4/12: Blue Cheese. I dreamt of Maple Story. I think I need to cut back on how long I play the game.
  • Monday, 4/13: Cheddar. I dreamt of the dirty dishes and my dishwasher trying to eat them.
  • Tuesday, 4/14: Mozzeralla. I dreamt of being trapped at work and unable to leave. I woke up in a panic and dreaded coming in this morning.
  • Wednesday, 4/15: Cream Cheese. I dreamt of being trapped in Maple Story as a character and unable to delete people from my Buddy List. Annoying people who want me to train them. NOooooooOOOoooOOOooo...

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 11, 2009 at Saturday, April 11, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

haha this was funny. I like the idea of your blog and I'm glad you are sticking to it.

April 16, 2009 at 11:07 AM

Post a Comment