Day 136: Love Day  

Posted by Sarah in , , , , ,

Today's Task: 4/10

"Tell your parents you love them while you still can."


Nothing hurts more than a missed opportunity. It's grim to admit, but you never know how much time you have with loved ones in your life. Show them you appreciate them every day.

If you've already lost a loved one close to you then look around at the people you have left and let loose on the love! You may already know how regret feels, don't let it happen again.


It's never too late to say what you might have said.
It's never too late to do what you might have done.
Today is the day.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 10, 2009 at Friday, April 10, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

This is very, very good advise. If you've already lost your parents (as I have) tell your partner, tell your kids. And then behave in ways to make your words real.

April 15, 2009 at 3:45 PM

This is how I try to live every day: as if it were my last. That's why I always tell John I love him when I leave for work and I tell my mother and father every time I get off of the phone with them.

April 16, 2009 at 1:31 PM

Post a Comment