Day 138: Knots Learning  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 4/12

"Learn to tie a new knot or two."

Found an awesome site for this task today: http://www.animatedknots.com/. It has animated gifs to show you step-by-step for each knot and even has them seperated by uses such as "boating" or "climbing". Learn a few knots today. Practice on your shoes or a bit of string or a jumprope. You never know when your knot knowledge could save a life!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 12, 2009 at Sunday, April 12, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

I'm so bookmarking this. I'm hopeless at doing up my tie.

It doesn't help that I hardly ever wear one so I don't get any practice at it.

April 15, 2009 at 12:53 AM

Thanks for this link! Verry useful for those of us who seldom wear ties partly because we can't tie a good one.

April 15, 2009 at 3:39 PM

This takes me back to the times I was a guide (in school). We had to learn to tie knots, hmm we even had to do it as part of an exam and were graded on it! I did enjoy it then though.

April 16, 2009 at 11:06 AM

Post a Comment