Day 125: Horoscope  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 3/30

"Take your horoscope seriously today."


You can either look one up on your own to follow or use the open-ended horoscopes I have written below:

Aries: March 21-April 19 You already know you CAN, today is the day to DO. Act on something you've been confident enough to do for quite some time.


Taurus: April 20 - May 20 You've been waiting for quite some time. Today is the day to stop waiting, you've earned your reward.

Gemini: May 21 - June 21 You know that big event you were invited to? Go. They need you there to liven things up. Nothing's as fun without you there.

Cancer: June 22 - July 22 Express yourself today. Write the song you've been composing in your head, the poem your heart sings when that special someone walks by. Today is the day to leave your mark on the world.

Leo: July 23 - Aug. 22 You've been trying to teach them how to do this for a while, today you will find your inspiration. Just teach it in a different way, you know how and they'll finally understand.

Virgo: Aug. 23 - Sept. 22 Enjoy solitude today. Get lost in the park or the city and find a new path home. If you feel inclined, bring a sketchbook or camera or maybe just a book to read in your new hideaway.

Libra: Sept. 23 - Oct. 22 Time can heal all wounds or open old ones. Today think upon your past in a non-judgemental view and see if you've misjudged or overlooked anyone's transgressions. Forgive or forget them today and know that you made a wise decision.

Scorpio: Oct. 23 - Nov. 21 Forget the rest of the world today and do something for you. No, I said forget them. Don't worry about what people think of you for one day and just be yourself.

Sagittarius: Nov. 22 - Dec. 21 Tell someone what you really think of them today. You know you've been dying to so just say it already and lift that weight from your shoulders. You'll feel so much better.

Capricorn: Dec. 22 - Jan. 19 Plan for your next vacation today. Decide the place, the month and what you want to do. It's okay to get excited a little early, you always accomplish what you set your heart on.

Aquarius: Jan. 20 - Feb. 18 You're always so focused on your own success and getting things done on time but this week you need to slow down and look at the world around you. Do something nice for someone else today, no matter how small, you will be loved for it.

Pisces: Feb. 19 - March 20 Volunteer yourself for a future charity project today. Whether it's Habitat for Humanity or the local Food Drive, set aside part of your calendar to enlarge your heart and share some of that overflowing love.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 30, 2009 at Monday, March 30, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

I'm a Virgo. My four kids won't give me much time for solitude today:) Oh well, there is always tonight when everyone is fast asleep. Hooray for my time!!

March 30, 2009 at 2:54 PM

I'm sure you deserve it. I didn't realize until I was much older how hard it was for my mother to raise four kids. :)

March 30, 2009 at 3:51 PM

How funny- I'm a gemini and I actually was invited to a Twilight party tonight- my friend just got the movie. I wasn't sure about going because I didn't like the movie so much - it could have been done so much better and it bugs me. AND I also am obsessed with watching 24 on Monday nights. But- I guess I'll go. Might as well give the movie a second chance. Maybe it'll be better the second time around when my expectations are lower. :)

March 30, 2009 at 4:26 PM

I hope you have fun, Dani! My mom's a Gemini and she's always passing up chances to go out and have fun so I wrote it with her in mind. :)

I haven't seen the movie yet but I just started the last book.

March 30, 2009 at 4:59 PM

Post a Comment