Day 124: TV-Free Weekend (Part 2)  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/29

"Do not watch TV today; do something else indoors."

What better day to start Spring Cleaning than today? It's time you shut off teh tube and get everyone involved helping out. Sort through those boxes in the back of your closet, organize and clean out the fridge or clean up all the old bills off your desk. We've all got our little messes around the house we never seem to get to. Today, I'm going to clean up my front room and organize my desk. How can I ever hope to be a successful teacher with a desk like that?!

And when you're all done with the housework, take sometime to pamper yousrself without the television. I suggest a warm bubble bath, soft music and a good book. Go ahead, you deserve it.

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 29, 2009 at Sunday, March 29, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment