Day 75: Gino's  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 2/8

"Go to Gino's or make plans to go there someday."


At first glance, I thought this was our Gino's up here in Brooklyn. Turns out, it's this place in Baton Rouge, Louisianna. The awesome part is that I already have plans to go to New Orleans in August for Siggraph so I'll definately have to make plans to eat at this place on of those nights. I'm pretty sure I'll be pining for some good Italian food after a week of creole and lobster. Well... maybe. :)

To make reservations or to drop in for some reportedly delicious and authentic Italian meals, go to:

4542 Benningtoin Ave
Baton Rouge, LA 70808
tel: 225-927-715

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 8, 2009 at Sunday, February 08, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment