Day 76: If The Shoe Fits...  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

...buy a smaller one!


Today's Task: 1/9

"Wear shoes which are too tight/small today and experience the relief that comes with removing them this evening."


Had I not already done this for ten hours at ComicCon on Saturday, and were my feet not already feeling the agony of this costume decision, I would do this task. Sorry Benrick, but I jumped the gun on this one. My feet DID feel good after I took those boots off, but now it hurts to walk. THANKS!


Goodluck to the rest of you stepsisters out there, but I doubt wedging our feet into uncomfortable shoes will really win us any princes. -_^

This entry was posted on Monday, February 9, 2009 at Monday, February 09, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment