Day 74: Express Yourself  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 2/7
"Express your views today!"

Unfortunately for you readers, I was at Comic Con all day Saturday. However, you should feel completely free to express yourself on any given day. Honest Expression is a dying art in this day and age of political correctness and its rampant censorship of free thought.


If you hate something, admit it. If you love something, scream it from the rooftops. Do not fear rejection nor acceptance. Just love who you are and someone on this crazy planet will love you for it in return.

This entry was posted on Saturday, February 7, 2009 at Saturday, February 07, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Anonymous  

I'm just learning this one, after a lifetime of "my humble opinion doesn't count" attitude. Now I don't care - if I'm wrong then so be it but I shall speak my mind!

February 12, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Post a Comment