Task 1J - Greetings Stranger  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task:


"Say yo instead of hello."


In fact, if you already say "yo" or if you don't say "hello", or if, like me, you work in an environment which frowns upon the urban uniqueness of a hardy "yo!" then you should just try mixing up your usual greeting whatever it is.


As for myself, I am going to revert back to my days as a freshman at Texas A&M University. During 'Howdy Week' we greeted everyone with a cheerful Howdy! in place of the usual salutations. I always love how people up here react to a "Howdy" like friendship and kindness are alien to them; it's adorable.

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 at Monday, November 24, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I once went a whole day ending every sentence with the word, 'Ass'
as in 'Hey hows the weather out there? Ass.'
It was freakin funny as hell to see people's reactions.

November 25, 2008 at 10:12 PM

lol. Mental pictures from that day must be priceless.

November 26, 2008 at 8:47 AM

Post a Comment