Task 1I - Insects  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task:


"Insult an insect."


Sounds easy enough, right? WRONG! I mean just look at those awesome wings, those cool.. thingies. This insect looks pretty darn cool up close. I guess I'll have to extend my insults beyond Google Image Search and find some creepy crawlies outside. Maybe, if I'm lucky, I'll get bit by an insect worthy of both insult and death.




Bring it on bugs!

This entry was posted on Monday, November 24, 2008 at Monday, November 24, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

There is a poem by Charles Harper Webb called Potato Bug that I just love.

"The thing looks like it could spring up and eat / my eyes, lance my leg like a stingray,"

I really think potato bugs are just about the most awful bug there ever was. And it really does no harm.

November 24, 2008 at 11:53 PM

lol! that's an awesome poem. It's the reason I wrote my "ode to a roach (upon my kitchen floor)" which I will spare your eyes the horror of reading.

November 25, 2008 at 9:50 AM

I keep a lighter and a can of hair spray for those damn things

November 25, 2008 at 10:13 PM

Post a Comment