Task 1K - Sandwiches  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task:

"Try a new sandwich filling."



YUM!

I am a creature of habit when it comes to eating lunch: Cracked Peppermill turkey, swiss cheeze and deli mustard on a roll. If I get a wrap, it's usually grilled chicken and mozzarella or chicken fajita (peppers/salsa/guac). Today, I will try something new. Maybe something vegetarian for a change?


If you try a new sandwich today, tell me about it. Was it good? Would you add it to your list of regulars? I'll update after lunch with my own new sandwich review.


***edit***
aaaand we're back. The sandwich I had today is called the "Goodfella" and came from a place called "Bagels by the Park" here in Brooklyn. It was delicious. Liek a rolled up pepperoni pizza on italian bread. It was a bit messy and filling to go on a regulars list, but the next time I'm craving a chicken parm, I'll snag one of these instead.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 25, 2008 at Tuesday, November 25, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Thanks for stopping by my little place on the internet.
I am no vegitarian but I must say one of the best sandwichs I have ever had was this portabelo, feta cheese,peppers and some other stuff I am not aware of. I get it almost everytime I go to the Union Diner on rt 22 here in Jersey. With a side of meat fries....I cannt have a meal without some form of dead animal flesh on my plate ...duh!

November 25, 2008 at 10:09 PM

no prob bob. I liked the little vamp rant! As for the vegan stuff, I really only like this sandwich from Hale N Hearty that has tomaoes, mozz and basil. It's delicious with their soup!

November 26, 2008 at 10:52 AM

Post a Comment