Task 1H - Fantasy  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task:


"Have a fantasy about your partner."
This is a fun one! And even if you don't have anyone in your life just yet, fantasize about the person you would most desire. Someone who stirs those deepest of emotions from you. Everytime I see my boyfriend today, I am making a point to eyeball him as if it's a secret crush. hehehe... The best way to respark any relationship is to revive it from the first day you met. Reinspire those flirtatious feelings of uncertainity and hope.
Bring the love back into your life!

This entry was posted on Friday, November 21, 2008 at Friday, November 21, 2008 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 comments

Interesting ideas in your blog.

November 22, 2008 at 2:18 AM

This is probably my favorite task so far!

November 25, 2008 at 3:57 PM

not a problem for me, 8 years of marriage and I still see her with hooneymoon eyes.

November 25, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Post a Comment