Task 1B - Ear Switch  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task:

"Hold the phone up to your other ear."




Sounds easy enough. So far, 2 hours in and I have had a little trouble fighting my natural instinct to answer the phone to my right ear. It doesn't help that the phone is on the right side of my desk. I will relocate it and see if this helps.



Go ahead and try it yourself. The next time your phone rings at home, work or even your cellular, take a second to pause and consciously place the phone to your OTHER ear. See how many times you can pull this off today. I've found that having something in your right/left hand will help prevent you putting the phone to that ear. :)



Good Luck!

This entry was posted on Friday, November 14, 2008 at Friday, November 14, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment