Task 1A - WPM  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

But there are still 13 days until my birthday, so, in order to keep this on time with my birthday, I will do 14 of the options listed for Day One so that the last task will land on November 26th.




















Book Front Inner Cover


Today's Task:


"Increase your typing speed by 3 WPM."




Done! This task was actually quite fun and easy to do. Since I spend the majority of my work/school/recreation time on a computer, I chose the easiest task to do first. Anyone who would like to try this, just go to http://www.typeonline.co.uk/typingspeed.php and give it a try. :) Best of luck, and have fun!



This entry was posted on Thursday, November 13, 2008 at Thursday, November 13, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment