Day 122: Parrot Pal  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/27


"Go to your local pet store and teach the parrot there to say something you have been dying to say yourself."



This sounds like a fun task to do. Unfortunately, the birds in pet stores, usually ignore me. If I really wanted to train a parrot to say all the subconcious things I never utter aloud, I'd have to buy one. If I feed them and take care of the bird, they'll probably be more willing to take instruction from and want to mimic me. Then I can grow even one step closer to being a full fledged pirate. yarrrrr...


For instruction on training your parrot to talk see this link.

You can also have the same fun with a cockatoo as I have been witness to my dad's birds singing the Barney "I love you, you love me" song back in California. It can be done if you repeat something enough.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 27, 2009 at Friday, March 27, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

This is awesome! I started following your other blog- I just wanted to let you know I LOVED your last entry at P,P,&P! Wonderful writing! Sigh.

March 27, 2009 at 5:34 PM

Post a Comment