Day 121: First Aid  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/26

"Learn a First Aid technique (or two) today."

I found a great guide here at the Mayo Clinic site and another one at WebMD. Pick your illness or accident and learn what to do so that you can better react in the situation. I suggest you pick something personal. If you have small children, seek advice for foreign objects in various places as we all know how kids get curious. If you have a loved one with heart problems, look into heart attack reaction steps or even learn CPR today.

Personally, I want to learn more about what to do in case of a seizure because, frankly, I don't know and I worry that I won't react fast enough or that I'll do something wrong.

Prepare yourself to save a life someday; you never know. And if you're a nihlist, remember that you may have to give instructions to someone trying to save YOUR life someday.

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 26, 2009 at Thursday, March 26, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment