Day 89: Scream  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 2/22


"Let out a Primal Scream today and unleash all those potential ulcers and aneurysms."

Let it go!

Oh boy did I! I forgot to write a paper for my English class. It wasn't that big a deal, not even worth a grade. It was just a sample writing piece. But I felt like such garbage. I let out a yelp in the empty Quad of Brooklyn College this Sunday.

Then when I got home later, I was playing a game. I had just created a nice piece of weaponry and was swapping it out for and older piece I had been playing with for a while. I knew I could sell it to another player for a lot of money. Then, I accidently sold it.

OMG did I almost break my keyboard. Then I realized I had just thrown away imaginary money so it wasn't THAT big of a deal. Yelling at the pixelated shop owner for a second helped though. :)

This entry was posted on Sunday, February 22, 2009 at Sunday, February 22, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

LOL- this sounds like fun...but it will have to wait...BOTH of my little boys are sleeping at the moment, and I'm afraid screaming at a time like this could only cause MORE stress. :)

February 23, 2009 at 5:18 PM

:) Sure thing Dani. It's best to not wake the kiddies. In your case, the peace and quiet are more welcome than releasing steam.

February 24, 2009 at 8:51 AM

Post a Comment