Day 87: Morse Code  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 2/20

"Learn and transmit morse code messages today and see if anyone responds."

Wow this sounds fun. I'll try tapping some out with my ring on the train. Maybe even pull that old flashlight out later and see if my neighbors are secret KGB as I secretly suspect they are.

Here are a few phrases I've translated for you:

"Hello. Will you be my friend?"
.... . .-.. .-.. --- .-- .. .-.. .-.. -.-- --- ..- -... . -- -.-- ..-. .-. .. . -. -..

"Today is Friday."
- --- -.. .- -.-- .. ... ..-. .-. .. -.. .- -.--

"I love life!"
.. .-.. --- ...- . .-.. .. ..-. .

"Call me. 867-5309"
-.-. .- .-.. .-.. -- . ---.. -.... --... ..... ...-- ----- ----.

"Are you a spy?"
.- .-. . -.-- --- ..- .- ... .--. -.--


You can also create your own morse code phrases with this site. Have fun!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 20, 2009 at Friday, February 20, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

...- . .-. -.-- ..-. ..- -. -. -.-- .-.. --- ...- . - .... . .-. . ..-. . .-. . -. -.-. . - --- - .... . .--- . -. -. -.-- .--- . -. -. -.-- ... --- -. --.

February 27, 2009 at 10:08 AM

Post a Comment