Day 86: Fear Embraced  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 2/19

"Go to the wrong side of the tracks."

Wherever you live there is that place. The one they warn you not to venture near after nightfall. The neighborhood, the house, the village everyone whispers and warns you about.

Go there today.

Conquer your fear of the unfamiliar and embrace something new. I'm going to Spanish Harlem later. It always sounds so beautiful in books that I have to wonder whose skewed view told me to fear it. I'm sure the buildings and people there are just as interesting as they've been described. Embrace, Conquer and Quell this fear today and we will all be braver and more open-minded for it.

This entry was posted on Thursday, February 19, 2009 at Thursday, February 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

I already live on the wrong side...Where do I go now? :(

February 19, 2009 at 12:44 PM

anyplace you were warned not to go before. Even if it's just a shady deli on the corner. :)

February 19, 2009 at 1:06 PM

Post a Comment