Day 71: New Places  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 2/4

"Discover a new place today."


As the book suggests, I took my train an extra stop this morning and made the walk back. Another option you have is simply walking to a place you normally drive or driving a little further and trying a different gas station/diner/megamart. Who knows, you might be missing out on something amazing.

I found out there's a Starbucks near my office that I never knew about and about three more places to buy a slice of pizza. It's too bad I gave up the SB, but the pizza places have a new customer. There's also a neat little park behind the elementary school. I'll have to investigate it further once the weather brightens up. Anyone else find anything new today?

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 4, 2009 at Wednesday, February 04, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

What did I find new today? Your blog and I am glad i did. After reading your poem on PPP I had to see what this person named Sarah was about! Great poem and great blog. I am looking forward to following.

Dan

February 4, 2009 at 1:11 PM

Welcome to the fray Dan! I like your writing and enjoy many of your responses as well. :)

February 6, 2009 at 10:30 AM

Post a Comment