Day 57 - Eww II  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 1/21

"Try the food that scares you most."

For me, there are certain sushis and bentos which give me the chills just because they look weird. I've always told myself that they probably taste delicious because they smell soooo good. Today, I vow to order such a box of interesting delights for lunch today. If I live through it, I'll update later with pictures. :)


For the rest of you, especially those who swear they aren't scared to eat anything, here's a list of the world's scariest foods, including:
1,000 Year Old Eggs
Black Tarantulas
Rotten Maggot-Covered Cheese
Cheeseburger-in-a-Can
Black Ant Eggs


Go ahead. I dare you. I double dog dare you! O_O

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 21, 2009 at Wednesday, January 21, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

As adventurous as I like to think I am, I believe I will avoid all items on this list.

January 23, 2009 at 3:28 AM

As will I, Laura, as will I. In fact, I got so sick later that morning that I never gave this one a go. I just tried a soda I said I wouldn't drink: Mouintain Dew. I didn't like it. But it didn't taste like the toxic ooze I had assumed. :)

January 23, 2009 at 9:26 AM

I love 1000 year old eggs.. I eat them raw!

You should try it sometime... with some tofu straight from the package, soy sauce, sesame oil.. and just sort of mixed them up.

No cooking is required, and it tastes greeeat!

Seriously, not kidding.

Your friendly Chinese blogger

April 8, 2009 at 1:31 AM

Thanks Shera!

I'll try and wait until I visit China. I'd rather have something in the authentic location than here. :)

April 10, 2009 at 11:47 AM

Post a Comment