Day 129: Blessings  

Posted by Sarah in , , , , ,

Today's Task: 4/3

"Count your blessings."

No, really, count them up. Sit down, make a list and add up all the reasons you have to be thankful. And when your list is complete, keep it somewhere to cheer you up when you are blue and, of course, to be added to later when you have so much more to be grateful for later in life. :) It's all uphill from here.

My list is just getting started...

Love
Family
Shelter
Food
Security
Education
Books
Movies
Friends
Skill
Condfidence
Blogs
Words
Life
Air
Water

This entry was posted on Friday, April 3, 2009 at Friday, April 03, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

Congrats on the win at PP&P -I thoroughly enjoyed your entry! Great writing! And I thought I'd also let you know I try to comment at your workaholic blog and it won't allow me to...not sure why. Congrats!

April 3, 2009 at 12:43 PM

Thanks! :) I'll try to figure out what's wrong with my workrant blog.

April 3, 2009 at 2:38 PM

Post a Comment