Day 114: Banana Art  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/19

"Tattoo a banana today. Just scrape a fresh banana's skin with a sharp tool without cutting through and let it sit for a few minutes. The scraped areas will turn dark brown to black and leave an image behind. The best part is you can still eat this art when you're done!"


If I can get ahold of a banana today, I will definately have to try this! Here are a few examples to inspire and delight you:





This entry was posted on Thursday, March 19, 2009 at Thursday, March 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

OMG!!! I'll have to try this. If you do it don't forget to post a picture.

March 19, 2009 at 11:32 AM

That's a ridiculously fun looking idea.

Must remember this next time I have a banana around.

March 19, 2009 at 9:59 PM

I couldn't get a banana yesterday because all teh fruit stands near my house were closed when I got home. I miss the supermarkets back in TX. I'm going to buy a bunch this weekend and update this post later. :) I HAVE to try this!

March 20, 2009 at 8:36 AM

Really like the third one down.. looks a bit like bob dylan, lol. gonna give this a go.

March 25, 2009 at 2:52 PM

Post a Comment