Day 104: Happy Whatever  

Posted by Sarah in , , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/9

"Tale care of all your holiday obligations today. Get cards for everyone now and, if you can afford the postage, send them all out."


Hah! I would if I could. Maybe I will start shopping early for birthday and holiday gifts. It can't hurt. I can turn into one of those ladies who has a box of random cards for any situation.
Lucky for me, most of my friends and relatives have birthdays either near holidays or near one another so shopping usually comes in bulk anyway. John just had his this past President's Day/Valentine's Day and my mother's birthday is coming up in June near Father's Day. :)

This entry was posted on Monday, March 9, 2009 at Monday, March 09, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment