Day 92: Last Will and Testament  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 2/25


"Write your will."




Too many people wait until the literal last moment to compose their wills. As a result, greedy relatives end up filing lawsuits and lawyers fill their pockets. Spare your loved ones this fate by setting up a simple form to apportion your worldly goods. Worry about your fancy will later. This one is just in case something sudden an unexpected happens. Afterall, you never know.

I appreciate the idea behind this. And had I any "worldly goods" I would surely dispense them evenly. I made a list of my family members. I made an even shorter list of my "stuff". It's not all that debatable at this point. Is this just a "problem" for rich people? I mean, all of my "assests" have a clear owner should I pass away.

Maybe Jorge would steal my book collection but I can't think of anything else worth fighting over...

This entry was posted on Wednesday, February 25, 2009 at Wednesday, February 25, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment