Day 64: Stranger II  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 1/28


"Send an envelope to a random address with only a photo of yourself and a $5 bill. See if anything comes of it."


*UPDATE!*

I have sent the above items to:

Ashworth, Chelise

101 W End Ave

New York, NY 10023

This one is veeery interesting. However, I do not have a $5 bill on me at the moment. I will update this task at a later date once I have eveyrthing mailed. I'll also post the address I'm sending it to. Who knows, it could be someone on Blogspot. NY is a big city after all!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, January 28, 2009 at Wednesday, January 28, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 comments

This is a very funny idea. I am interested to find out if anything happens when you try it. I think I might try it.

January 28, 2009 at 1:01 PM

This is a great idea and very funny. I think I'll try it.

January 29, 2009 at 12:58 AM

Post a Comment