Day 60: Pizzalicious  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 1/24

"Order an impossible pizza."


I didn't get a chance to try this one this weekend. Then again, neither did any of you since I didn't update. :/ However, since it takes all of five minutes, maybe we can try it anyway. Just call up a pizza joint (preferably one without caller ID or one you don't plan on ordering from ever again) and ask them if they can prepare you a pizza with toppings you know they won't have.

Just follow my lead...

Pizza Joint: That you for calling **** Pizza, how may I help you?
Me: I'd like to know if you can make a custom pie.
PJ: Sure ma'am, what were you looking to make?
Me: I'm looking to get a half tray marble of wheat and white with sour cream, chives, bacos and steak. And if you can crush and sprinkle about a cup of Honey BBQ Fritos over the crust that would be fantastic.
PJ: ummm... I don't believe we have the ingredients to do that ma'am.
Me: No? Okay, well, thank you anyway. Good day.

This entry was posted on Saturday, January 24, 2009 at Saturday, January 24, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment