Day 55 - Pancake Perfection  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 1/19

"Flip and create the perfect pancake."


Unfortunatly, I am at work already and far away from any pancake creation tools. Fortunately, I can order some fresh pancakes from the diner up the street and simply flip them at my desk. Not half as fun, but almost as delicious.

Personally, blueberry pancakes are my favorite with buttermilk coming in a heated second. And despite the image above, I'm not a big fan of syrup. In fact, if the pancakes are made well enough, I don't think you need to add much of anything to them.

Just remember, in food flipping just as in frisbee: it's all in the wrists.

CATCH!

This entry was posted on Monday, January 19, 2009 at Monday, January 19, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

You are too proud to respond to anyone's impassioned regards for you. How terribly female! :(

January 19, 2009 at 2:50 PM

awww.... not too proud. Too absorbed in my work. I did however appreciate that your response was one of the most wordy and intellectual of the bunch. Don't ever imagine that things go unappreciated simply because they go unacknowledged. :)

January 19, 2009 at 3:31 PM

Your blog is really wonderful!

January 19, 2009 at 4:38 PM

hello Sarah!

I am very interested in the book but unfortunately it's not available here in our country (Philippines). too bad. anyway. i had fun reading your entries. Those things are the kind of stuff i would have loved to try out. hehe. living life. whoo fun. anyway, enjoy finishing the book!

haeja

January 20, 2009 at 2:31 AM

Post a Comment