Day 48 - First Impressions  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 1/12

"Print and copy the following form and hand it to a willing stranger (with a pen if you are nice enough) to find out what people really think of you initially."

Haven't tried this yet but the day is still young! I will update this post later once I get someone to fill it out for me. Good luck to the rest of you!

**Update!**
Just tried this on the train during my lunch break. I kid you not, this is what I got:


It reads: No, I will not give you any money. Go Away please! I swear this city still surprises me sometimes. Now if I only I had taken the time to ask them if it was a joke, a sincere reply or the instinctual response of a New Yorker who no longer listens when people ask for things on the subway...

We'll never know.

This entry was posted on Monday, January 12, 2009 at Monday, January 12, 2009 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

4 comments

This I gotta do today!

January 12, 2009 at 10:17 AM

Ha ha, good on you for actually doing this one! I'm not sure I'd be able to...

January 12, 2009 at 7:13 PM

Oh I love it! You must keep trying...I'd love to see what other answers you might get. People fascinate me. (I found you by way of The One-Minute Writer, btw.)

January 14, 2009 at 9:43 AM

this is an excellent one...

January 28, 2009 at 12:34 AM

Post a Comment