Day Two - True Love  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Let me start off by apologizing. I have been very sick this past week and have had little time to get online to do this blog. I have, however, been keeping up with the book. So I will either scan or take pictures of the pages themselves to catch you all up. :) This task was for 11/27, Thanksgiving Day.
******

Day Two: 11/27

"Today, gaze at everyone you see and wonder if they could be the love of your life."
I spent then entire day with the love of my life and his family. So I was already day dreaming about our future together and how nice it will be to have to people ove celebrating the holidays at our house. Maybe I'll be allowed to cook one year. XD




This entry was posted on Thursday, November 27, 2008 at Thursday, November 27, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment