Day 9 - Daybreak  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 12/4

"Do something BEFORE breakfast."



This task made me laugh, though I love the idea. Fact is, I do lots "before breakfast" on a daily basis. Just this morning I:


- dressed for work
- checked my email
- caught the train
- checked turnip prices in Animal Crossing
- finished a PicCross puzzle
- replied to a PostSecret text message
- took notes on Troilus & Cressida for my English 51 paper
- ran up 3 flights of stairs to catch my second train
- clocked in
- sorted faxes
- called car service for clients
- paid our electric bill
- posted this blog


AND NOW I GET MY COFFEE!! rawrg.

This entry was posted on Thursday, December 4, 2008 at Thursday, December 04, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment