Day 36 - Gossip Girl  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 12/31


"Say nothing, incessantly."

You know, like TMZ does.


Today's been a good day for me. I won an award of sorts from the Blogosphere, the One-Minute Writer of the Day for my "bestest of the bests" writing yesterday. I was gonna link that button/image on my page but couldn't decide where best to display it, so I opted out and decided my big "I Follow This Awesome Blog!" link on the left was enough advertising for Beth.

So, when I think of "nothing" the first thing that came to mind was gossip. And not just ANY gossip but that hollowest of activities, celebrity gossip. And, since I abhor the actiivtiy so much, I choose to scour the funniest and most tounge-in-cheek site I could find. WWTDD (What Would Tyler Durden Do). One of the few sites willing to make fun of celebrities for all their boring and pointless ways. In fact, one of the few celeb gossip sites willing to make fun of other celeb gossip sites.

So here are a few fun, pointless facts for today's task:
  • Kirsten Dunst's nickname on WWTDD is "Snaggletooth".
  • Britney Spear's is "bangable" again but still insane.
  • Tom Cruise is ruining Katie Holmes' life, but she never had one before him anyway so no one but die-hard Dawson's Creek fans and anti-Scientology protestors care.
  • Some chick from East Europe is hot and wearing underwear so every internet nerd with a penis wants to have sex with her but won't.
  • Will Smith is still in denial about his wife's cult.. er.. I mean kooky ass fake religion/pyramid scheme.
  • Angelina Jolie is a good actress but too hot to be taken seriously.
  • Megan Fox needs to make another movie before guys forget how "bangable" she is.
  • Some sports athlete's wife/girlfriend thinks he's cheating on her and he's starting a charity to research the disease his sick kid has.
  • Seasons ended and many coaches and managers were fired for their inability to perform miracles with subpar players.

EXCITING STUFF! Now back to work.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at Wednesday, December 31, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Wow... significantly exciting stuff. Thank you, now I feel... complete.

Love your blog.

January 2, 2009 at 5:05 AM

Post a Comment