Day 13 - Serial Mailer  

Posted by Sarah in , , ,

Today's Task: 12/8

"Send a letter to a serial killer."


I did it.

"Dear David Berkowitz,

Hi! You don't know me but, I was just curious what that dog said to you or if that's just an overhyped piece of the hollywood version. I often think animals are trying to communicate with me, but they usually just want food or a back rub. Also, did you select the name 'Son of Sam' or was that a moniker the police and media sssigned to you? If you didn't pick it, what name did you want to go by? Thanks for your time, I hope you at least get to read alot in there.

Sincerely,

*name withheld*"
If you want any of the addresses on this page of the book, just email me or leave a comment.

This entry was posted on Monday, December 8, 2008 at Monday, December 08, 2008 and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment