15 Days Until Launch  

Posted by Sarah in , ,


Happy Veteran's Day to all of the brave men and women who have laid their lives on the line for our country both in our past and currently. I have great respect for each of you. To my brother, Joseph, and his new baby girl, I hope that you can spend more time with her soon. As soon as we withdraw from this pointless struggle you can come back home to all of us. I love you.

Special thanks to the One Minute Writer for his inspiration for today's post!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 11, 2008 at Tuesday, November 11, 2008 and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 comments

Love this picture. My dad was a marine. I think they have the best dress uniforms.

November 13, 2008 at 3:38 PM

Post a Comment