Day 139: Me, My Clone and I  

Posted by Sarah in , , , , ,

Today's Task: 4/13

"Save your DNA with instructions to be cloned in the future."

Fingernails, hair, a drop or two of blood. Just put something in a small glass test tube or container and secure it away in a safe box with explicit instructions on why you deserve to be cloned. Maybe, in 3009, you will wake up to a better brighter future. Maybe.

For some realistic information on cloning, I recommend this site: Cloning Fact Sheet

It's a little more informed than wikipedia. -_^ As for myself, I'd rather be reborn than cloned. You can't clone my memories, just the lump of muscle that stored them. There's still something to be said for environmental factors after all.

This entry was posted on Monday, April 13, 2009 at Monday, April 13, 2009 and is filed under , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment