Day 108: Graffiti Day  

Posted by Sarah in , , , ,

Today's Task: 3/13

"Mark your territory today. Put your name on something prominent and publically displayed. Bonus points if it's public property and your name is illegible."


Well then, seeing as how I am lacking in the permanent markers and spray paint department, I tagged something a little less permanently. My water bottle up there will be in the fridge at work so it will be semi-public. It's also illegible, imo. It's kind of fun writing my name in some goofy way, but I envy the real graffiti artists of the world who can manage to make things so illegible yet so beautiful at the same time.


Some examples of their work can be found on a simple Google search. Maybe some of them can help inspire your own graffiti today. :)

This entry was posted on Friday, March 13, 2009 at Friday, March 13, 2009 and is filed under , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment